What is the workshop about?
You sell your product, your company and yourself all the time. The big question is: How aware are you of it and how effective is it? In our Investor Pitch Training you will learn how to sell your idea and your company on pitch events and networking events in front of investors and juries in an impressive way.
This workshops will help in the early stages of the company but also in their daily work routine.
What is the content of the workshop?
It depends on what you need. We develop a personal content that fits your situation. The workshop can contain the following topics:
- Pattern interrupt: How do I stand out with my venture?
- Pitch structure: How should my pitch deck be built? What should be the contents?
- Simplify: How do I get to the point and use my time as good as possible?
- Presentation goals: What do you want to achieve with your presentation? Who is my target group?
- Storytelling: How can I build tension and inspire with my presentation?
- Basic sales skills: What do my customers need and want? What is my USP? Why should they buy from me?
- Presentation content: What is obligatory content for my presentation?
- Inspire: How do I enthuse people? How can I be more charismatic?
- Basics of effective communication: How can I communicate so that I’ll get what I want?
- Presentation skills: How do my voice, gesture, facial expression work on someone? And how can I improve them substantially?
- Limiting Believes: What holds me back and how can I get rid of limiting believes?
- Stage fright: How can I cope with stage fright? How can I relax and have fun presenting?
- Feedback: How can I receive constructive feedback?
- Exercise: Exercise in an experimental surrounding
- Video taping: We will film you so that you can find out more about the effect you have on people
All workshops are hands-on. After a short theoretical introduction, we will start with practical work in groups or individually. This way, we make sure you can immediately put all your gained knowledge into practice.